Bhairav is regarded as the incarnation of Lord Shiva. God Bhairav is known as a fierce god in Hindu faith. Kunda means holy lake . So it means God's holy lake . This is one of the important holy site to Hindus. There are a lot of pilgrimages trekking to the lake to get out of the sin. This is not only for the pilgrimage site , we can see the the settlements of ethinic tribes ; Newars, Gurungs and Sherpas as majorities & top of Bhirav Kunda offers an excellent view of Rolwalling Range, Jugal Himal and the Tibetan Himalayan Ranges.Once a every year during June/ July, pilgrims from different parts of Nepal & India visit the lake and take a holy bath and pray to Lord Shiva
Trekking in region
Group size of the Trek
Minimum one person
Maximum 15 person
Trek features :
- Cultural & religious sites
- Historical site (mines )
- Encounter with wildlife & birds
- Steeps ups & downs
- Glimpse of the mounatains
Grade : Medium / Hard
Elevation: Max. 4500 Meters. (Bhairav Kunda top )
Accommodation : Tented camp
The requirement of equipment is diffrent for each trek. these are common requirment of personnel things for most of our treks. Please feel free to ask for advice we will provide you the best suggestion.
Clothing and Equipment Check List
- Pair of T-shirts and half pants
- Fleece jacket and warm Trousers
- Raincoats & water proof pants
- Down jacket
- Thermal underwear
- Windproof jacket
- Fleece/wool warm hat
- Baseball hat or sun hat
- Snow & sun glasses
- Fleece gloves
- Socks - 3/4 pairs
- Socks- woolen
- Trekking shoes
- Ligh sport shoes
- Small rucksack for daypack
- Waterbottle (metal )
- Kit Bag medium size
- Trekking poles (optional)
- Sleeping bag down ( -5-10 degree)
- Flash light & batteries
- Small kit bag (valuable things can put inside , pocket knife )
- Sun Cream & lip care cream
- Moist towels for personal hygiene
if you need more information please write us
Price Include :
- Pick & Drop to Airport / Hotel in Kathmandu & required places
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing with Tour guide.
- Food (Breakfast , lunch & dinner with tea -coffee ) in Trekking guest houses .
- Accommodation in Tented camp twin sharing bases on the trek .
- English speaking Government licenses holder trekking guide & Supporters
- Staff food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine are included in trekking.
- Primary First Aid Kits (For the first aid treatment purpose such as bandage , some medicine......)
- Trekking permits & TIMS for Conservation area /Restricted area & all the necessary official documents for trek.
- Transport ; trek start to ending point by private car/van/ Bus.
Price Exclude :
- Nepal entry visa fee and necessary documets
- Flight fare domestic and international .
- Food in Kathmandu or other cities .
- Airport Tax in Domestic & International Airpot & other taxes.
- Personal insurance , equipment ,medical and travel insurance during the trek
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument /donation and some personal expenses.
- Helicopter rescue charge in case of Emergency .
- Staff tips and other personal expenses
- Expenses burden due to Natural disaster ; such as bad weather , land slide
Testimonials not available
Full package :
1200 U.S.$ per person
Trekking package only: 850 U.S. $ per person