Siklis is one of the largest Gurung villages in Nepal and offers an opportunity to learn about it's unique traditional culture. There are more than 700 houses in this village. Siklis lies on the central part of the Annapurna Conservatio The historic ethinic group, Gurungs' trek to Siklis ; one of the golden opportunity to observe the traditional living style and culture. In this place still we can see the ritual practices of Jhankri (shaman) and Lama (priest) who are the key person for traditional treatment process. Peoples' believe on witch , demon & god. This trek is highlighted for culture , mountain views of Annapurna IV to the north and Annapurna II and Lamjung Himal to the east & bird watching on the pristine jungle passing through dense forest .
Eco-trek to Siklis
Day 01: Arrival In Kathmandu airport pickup then transfer to the Hotel
Day 02: Full day sight seeing tour in Kathmandu valley Trek start
Day 03: Drive to pokhara or flight overnight in hotel
Day 04: Drive to Bijayapur khola then trek to Taprang (4/5 hrs.) Trek start
Day 05: Trek to Parche (5/6 hrs.)
Day 06: Trek to Siklis (1 hrs ) & village visit .
Day 07: Trek to Tangting (3/4 hrs) then village visit
Day 08: Trek to Yanjakot (5/6 hrs )
Day 09: Trek to Thulakot (5/6 hrs)
Day 10: Trek to Begnas lake then drive to Pokhara Trek End Day 11: Rest day in pokhara & sight seeing tours
Day 12: Drive to kathmandu or flight
Day 13: Leisure day in kathmandu , shopping & evening farewell dinner at Nepali restaurant with culture programme.
Day 14: Fly to own destination or extra activities (visit chitwan , Lumbini & river rafting highly recommended).
Trekking in Annapurna region
Group size of the Trek
Minimum 2 person
Maximum 15 person
Trek features :
- Gurung culture & practices
- spectacular mountain views of Annapuran ranges
- Rhododendron flowers forest, many types of orchids
- Eco- friendly trek
- Gurung culture & practices.
Grade : Medium / Hard
Elevation: Max. 1960 Meters. (Siklis )
Accommodation : Tented camp /Tea house (home stay )
The requirement of equipment is diffrent for each trek. these are common requirment of personnel things for most of our treks. Please feel free to ask for advice we will provide you the best suggestion.
Clothing and Equipment Check List
- Pair of T-shirts and half pants
- Fleece jacket and warm Trousers
- Raincoats & water proof pants
- Down jacket
- Thermal underwear
- Windproof jacket
- Fleece/wool warm hat
- Baseball hat or sun hat
- Snow & sun glasses
- Fleece gloves
- Socks - 3/4 pairs
- Socks- woolen
- Trekking shoes
- Ligh sport shoes
- Small rucksack for daypack
- Waterbottle (metal )
- Kit Bag medium size
- Trekking poles (optional)
- Sleeping bag down ( -5-10 degree)
- Flash light & batteries
- Small kit bag (valuable things can put inside , pocket knife )
- Sun Cream & lip care cream
- Moist towels for personal hygiene
in you need more information please write us
Price Include :
- Pick & Drop to Airport / Hotel in Kathmandu & required places
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing with Tour guide.
- Food (Breakfast , lunch & dinner with tea -coffee ) in Trekking guest houses .
- Accommodation in trekking area guest houses twin sharing bases on the trek .
- English speaking Government licenses holder trekking guide & Supporters
- Staff food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine are included in trekking.
- Primary First Aid Kits (For the first aid treatment purpose such as bandage , some medicine......)
- Trekking permits & TIMS for Conservation area /Restricted area & all the necessary official documents for trek.
- Transport ; trek start to ending point by private car/van/ Bus.
Price Exclude :
- Nepal entry visa fee and necessary documets
- Flight fare domestic and international .
- Food in Kathmandu or other cities .
- Airport Tax in Domestic & International Airpot & other taxes.
- Personal insurance , equipment ,medical and travel insurance during the trek
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument /donation and some personal expenses.
- Helicopter rescue charge in case of Emergency .
- Staff tips and other personal expenses
- Expenses burden due to Natural disaster ; such as bad weather , land slide
- Bar bills such as mineral water , cola ...beer , chocolates etc.
Testimonials not available
Full package :
00 U.S.$ per person by drive in Tourist Bus
00 U.S.$ per person by flight kathmandu-pokhara-kathmandu
Trekking package only: 00 U.S. $ per person