Gurung and Magar are ethnic trip of Nepal. They have own language and live on the trans Himalayan valley. Looks simple, innocent , socialized on their community , open minded people and migrated from Magnolia. Round faces and famous for Gurkha's Army all over the world.
Gurung dense village are Siklis , Ghanduk, Ghale Gaun, Tangting and many small village lies on western part of Nepal. These places are also popular for tourist destination and home trek in Nepal. About 3% people are Gurung pople in Nepal census recorded data.
Magar village lies on the western part of Nepal specially we can found at Magdi district (Such as Ghorepani , shikha , Khorpa danda ). They are counted on 3 position of the total population of Nepal. About 8% people are Magar in Nepal .
Itinerary Detail not available
Trekking in ... region
Group size of the Trek
Minimum one person
Maximum 15 person
Trek features :
- Best .................
- spectacular mountain views of Annapuran ranges
- Rhododendron flowers forest, many types of orchids
- Gurung culture & practices.
Grade : Low to Medium
Elevation: Max. 00 Meters. (...)
Accommodation : Tea House/ Tented camp
The requirement of equipment is diffrent for each trek. these are common requirment of personnel things for most of our treks. Please feel free to ask for advice we will provide you the best suggestion.
Clothing and Equipment Check List
- Pair of T-shirts and half pants
- Fleece jacket and warm Trousers
- Raincoats & water proof pants
- Down jacket
- Thermal underwear
- Windproof jacket
- Fleece/wool warm hat
- Baseball hat or sun hat
- Snow & sun glasses
- Fleece gloves
- Socks - 3/4 pairs
- Socks- woolen
- Trekking shoes
- Ligh sport shoes
- Small rucksack for daypack
- Waterbottle (metal )
- Kit Bag medium size
- Trekking poles (optional)
- Sleeping bag down ( -5-10 degree)
- Flash light & batteries
- Small kit bag (valuable things can put inside , pocket knife )
- Sun Cream & lip care cream
- Moist towels for personal hygiene
in you need more information please write us
Price Include :
- 1. Pick & Drop to Airport / Hotel in Kathmandu & required places
- 2. Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing with Tour guide.
- 3.Food (Breakfast , lunch & dinner with tea -coffee ) in Trekking guest houses .
- 4. Accommodation in trekking area guest houses twin sharing bases on the trek .
- 5. English speaking Government licenses holder trekking guide & Supporters
- 6. Staff food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine are included in trekking.
- 7. Primary First Aid Kits (For the first aid treatment purpose such as bandage , some medicine......)
- 8. Trekking permits & TIMS for Conservation area /Restricted area & all the necessary official documents for trek.
- 9. Transport ; trek start to ending point by private car/van/ Bus.
Price Exclude :
- 1. Nepal entry visa fee and necessary documets
- 2. Flight fare domestic and international .
- 3. Food in Kathmandu or other cities .
- 4. Airport Tax in Domestic & International Airpot & other taxes.
- 5. Personal insurance , equipment ,medical and travel insurance during the trek
- 6. Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument /donation and some personal expenses.
- 7. Helicopter rescue charge in case of Emergency .
- 8. Staff tips and other personal expenses
- 9. Expenses burden due to Natural disaster ; such as bad weather , land slide
Testimonials not available
Full package :
00 U.S.$ per person by drive in Tourist Bus
00 U.S.$ per person by flight kathmandu-pokhara-kathmandu
Trekking package only: 00 U.S. $ per person
Hire a guide & porter only:
Guide : 30 U.S.$ per day
Porter: 20 U.S.$ per day
Only hiring guide & porter guest have to pay their transport too.