Kanchanjunga Mountain is one of the renounce and spectacular mountains in the world. This is renowned as the queen of the mountains , third highest mountain in the world. It is not only focus for the mountains also for boast of varied ecological zones, from the subtropical land to glacial wilderness. Mighty Kangchenjunga glacier is the most famous attraction of Kanchenjunga. Great valleys, encircled by high peaks, are another feature of Kanchenjunga. Mt. Kanchenjunga is a massif with its highest peak reaching 8,586metres. It is encircled with dozens of peaks, each of them competing with their queen.
Day 01: Flight Kathmandu to Bhadrapur early morning then drive to Taplejing Over night guest House.
Day 02: Trek to Kunjari (2300m)
Day 03: Trek to Phumphe Danda (1858m) pass through many small hamlets and cross low ridges. Beyond the Khesewa Khola.
Day 04: Yamphudin (1678m), ups and downs, crossing ridges and river valleys to the most remote settlement.
Day 05: Dhupi Bhanjyang (2540m), Crossing a spur, descend to a stream and follow a meandering trail to Darachuk, camp beside the Omje Khola
Day 06: Torontan, steep ascent through dense forest to the crest of the lasiya Bhanjyang (3310m) then trek down to in the valley of the Simbua Khola
Day 07: Tseram (3870m) , riverside trail, trek through pine and rhododendron forest , great views of the Yalung Glacier, Kabru and Rathon
Day 08: Acclimatization day ay Tseram
Day 09: Ramze (4615m), trek up to the south side base camp for Kangchenjunga
Day 10: Exploration above Ramze, as far as Oktang, Eventually this path take to you chorten topped with prayer flags, this is OKTANG (4780m) and it makes a splendid view point .
Day 11: Manibuk (4290m) (Selele) a superb day of trekking , cross 3 passes , day pass to south side to north side base camp via first pass unnamed pass 4720m then other second pass Mirgenla- 4675m & last pass Siniola- 4660m. From Siniola pass able to recognize Mt Everest, Lotse, Makalu, Chamlang etc, long range of snow peaks to the north –west while a Janu is granted to the north east, Then steeply hill down.
Day 12: Ghunsa (3475m),Contouring the hillside with more fantastic views, cross a further 2 low passes then descend through rhododendron forest to the Tibetan village Ghunsa.
Day 13: Kambachen (4225m),Stunning trekking, through pine forest and then open country, with a steep climb and descent reach the summer village of Kambachen.
Day 14: Side trip to Janu base camp and back to Kambachen.
Day 15: Lonak, easy angle trekking, with incredible views of Wedge Peak, Nepal Peak and many others.
Day 16: Pang Pema (5150m), a short, but slow-paced walk up to our highest camp at Pang Pema this is one of the most spectacular places in the world, directly opposite Kangchenjunga's north face on Kanchenjunga base camp.
Day 17: Khambachen, return back from this remote spot.
Day 18: Phole,Trek to Ghunsa, then continue beside the Ghunsa Khola, to the Tibetan Refugee village of Phole.
Day 19: Amjillarsa, trek downstream through a forest of rhododendron, conifer birch and oak, pass the last of the Tibetan villages at Kyapra and follow an undulating trail to Amjillarsa.
Day 20: Chirwa, after a steep descent beside the Ghunsa Khola to Sakathon at the junction with the Tamur River, an afternoon's walk leads to our riverside camp at Chirwa
Day 21: Phurumba ,trek through villages and cultivated fields, contour around on a high trail above the Tamur River to Phurumba .
Day 22: Suketar , short morning's hike to our camp alongside the airstrip at (Suketar) Taplejung, or continues to Basantapur via way out or continues to Tumlingtar Arun valley,
Trekking in Kanchanjanga region
Group size of the Trek
Minimum one person
Maximum 12 person
Trek features :
1. Best view from
2. spectacular mountain views of ..... ranges
3. Rhododendron flowers forest, many types of orchids
5. cultural & practices.
Grade : Hard / streneous
Elevation: Max. 00 Meters. (.......)
Accommodation : Tea House/ Tented camp
The requirement of equipment is diffrent for each trek. these are common requirment of personnel things for most of our treks. Please feel free to ask for advice we will provide you the best suggestion.
Clothing and Equipment Check List
- Pair of T-shirts and half pants
- Fleece jacket and warm Trousers
- Raincoats & water proof pants
- Down jacket
- Thermal underwear
- Windproof jacket
- Fleece/wool warm hat
- Baseball hat or sun hat
- Snow & sun glasses
- Fleece gloves
- Socks - 3/4 pairs
- Socks- woolen
- Trekking shoes
- Ligh sport shoes
- Small rucksack for daypack
- Waterbottle (metal )
- Kit Bag medium size
- Trekking poles (optional)
- Sleeping bag down ( -5-10 degree)
- Flash light & batteries
- Small kit bag (valuable things can put inside , pocket knife )
- Sun Cream & lip care cream
- Moist towels for personal hygiene
if you need more information please write us
Price Include :
- Pick & Drop to Airport / Hotel in Kathmandu & required places
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing with Tour guide.
- Food (Breakfast , lunch & dinner with tea -coffee ) in Trekking guest houses .
- Accommodation in trekking area guest houses twin sharing bases on the trek .
- English speaking Government licenses holder trekking guide & Supporters
- Staff food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine are included in trekking.
- Primary First Aid Kits (For the first aid treatment purpose such as bandage , some medicine......)
- Trekking permits & TIMS for Conservation area /Restricted area & all the necessary official documents for trek.
- Transport ; trek start to ending point by private car/van/ Bus.
Price Exclude :
- Nepal entry visa fee and necessary documets
- Flight fare domestic and international .
- Food in Kathmandu or other cities .
- Airport Tax in Domestic & International Airpot & other taxes.
- Personal insurance , equipment ,medical and travel insurance during the trek
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument /donation and some personal expenses.
- Helicopter rescue charge in case of Emergency .
- Staff tips and other personal expenses
- Expenses burden due to Natural disaster ; such as bad weather , land slide
Testimonials not available
Full package :
00 U.S.$ per person by drive in Tourist Bus
00 U.S.$ per person by flight kathmandu-pokhara-kathmandu
Trekking package only: 00 U.S. $ per person
Hire a guide & porter only:
Guide : 30 U.S.$ per day
Porter: 20 U.S.$ per day
Only hiring guide & porter guest have to pay their transport too.