The Annapurna region of Nepal is a land so gorgeous; it’s long been the ultimate trekking dream for hikers. Here, the sacred peaks of Annapurna, Machapuchare and Dhaulagiri, shining with snow year round, tower over ancient rhododendron forests, icy glaciers/ rivers, and temperate jungles where leopard still roam. Plenty of trekkers come here for all this beauty – but few stray off the tourist routes. Pristine treks visit off-the-beaten-track villages in the Annapurna region. Walkers stay in village communities - sometimes in people's homes - so there's time for real interaction with Nepalis. We will eat with families. We will visit a village weaving workshop and a cheese making project. The high point of our trek is a visit to sacred Khayer Lake (4500m) surrounded with shrines, and with the peak of Annapurna towering above.
Itinerary Detail not availableDay to day Itinerary ( trek 15 days)
Day 01: Arrivals in Kathmandu airport receipt and transfer to Hotel O/N Kathmandu.
Day 02: Full day sight seeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
Day 03: Drive/ flight to Pokhara (5-6 hours) then transfer to Hotel.
Day 04: Drive to Beni (3-4 hours) and Trek to Banskharka
Day 05: Trek to Nangi (5/6 hours)
Day 06: Trek to Mohare
Day 07: Trek to Danda Kharka .
Day 08: Trek to Tikot
Day 09: Trek to Swanta
Day 10: Trek to Khopra
Day 12: Exploration day
Day 13: Trek to Paudwar ( Local Home stay.)
Day 14: Trek to Narchyang ( Local Home Stay.)
Day 15: Trek back to Pokhara via Beni
Day 16: Half day sight seeing tour in Pokhara, farewell dinner in Nepali restaurant .
Day 17: Drive or Fly back to Kathmandu
Day 18: Rest day in Kathmandu
Day 19: Fly out own destination or extra activities
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport then transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
Day 02: Drive / flight to pokhara then transfer to the hotel
Day 03: Drive Nayapul, and trek to Deupur 1370m (3:30 hrs approx),
Day 04: Trek to Lespar 1830m (4:30 hrs approx),
Day 05: Trek to Nangi 2390m (5 – 6 approx), pack lunch necessary.
Day 06: Trek to Mohoredanda 3200m (6 – 7 hrs), walking into the deep forest (this is one of the best pleasant view point of Annapurna region.
Day 07: Trek to Swanta 2400m (5-6 hrs, approx),
Day 08: Trek to Chistibang 2900m (4:30 hrs approx),
Day 09: Trek to Khopra Danda 3645m (4 hrs approx),
Day 10: Excursion Day, Khayar lake 4565m (8/9 hrs, go & back ), it’s scenic view point for mountain & landscape, tour stat with pack lunch
Day 11: Trek to Baile 3430m, Upper trail will be short and scenic but sometime that route is not possible so use lower trail (5-6 hours).
Day 12: Trek to Tadapani 2660m. (4-5 hrs approx),
Day 13: Trek to Ghandruk 1960 m. (3-4 hrs approx),
Day 14: Rest day in Pokhara & evening farewell dinner in Nepali
Day 15: Drive to kathmandu
Day 16: Fly out to own destination
Trekking in Annapurna region
Group size of the Trek
Minimum one person
Maximum 15 person
Trek features :
- Best sunrise & sunset views
- spectacular mountain views of Annapuran ranges
- Rhododendron flowers forest, many types of orchids
- Non touristic area and quiet place
- Gurung & Magar culture & practices.
Grade : Low to Medium
Elevation: Max. 00 Meters. (...)
Accommodation : Tea House/ Tented camp
The requirement of equipment is diffrent for each trek. these are common requirment of personnel things for most of our treks. Please feel free to ask for advice we will provide you the best suggestion.
Clothing and Equipment Check List
- Pair of T-shirts and half pants
- Fleece jacket and warm Trousers
- Raincoats & water proof pants
- Down jacket
- Thermal underwear
- Windproof jacket
- Fleece/wool warm hat
- Baseball hat or sun hat
- Snow & sun glasses
- Fleece gloves
- Socks - 3/4 pairs
- Socks- woolen
- Trekking shoes
- Ligh sport shoes
- Small rucksack for daypack
- Waterbottle (metal )
- Kit Bag medium size
- Trekking poles (optional)
- Sleeping bag down ( -5-10 degree)
- Flash light & batteries
- 1. Small kit bag (valuable things can put inside , pocket knife )
- 2. Sun Cream & lip care cream
- 3. Moist towels for personal hygiene
in you need more information please write us
Price Include :
- Pick & Drop to Airport / Hotel in Kathmandu & required places
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing with Tour guide.
- Food (Breakfast , lunch & dinner with tea -coffee ) in Trekking guest houses .
- Accommodation in trekking area guest houses twin sharing bases on the trek .
- English speaking Government licenses holder trekking guide & Supporters
- Staff food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine are included in trekking.
- Primary First Aid Kits (For the first aid treatment purpose such as bandage , some medicine......)
- Trekking permits & TIMS for Conservation area /Restricted area & all the necessary official documents for trek.
- Transport ; trek start to ending point by private car/van/ Bus.
Price Exclude :
- Nepal entry visa fee and necessary documets
- Flight fare domestic and international .
- Food in Kathmandu or other cities .
- Airport Tax in Domestic & International Airpot & other taxes.
- Personal insurance , equipment ,medical and travel insurance during the trek
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument /donation and some personal expenses.
- Helicopter rescue charge in case of Emergency .
- Staff tips and other personal expenses
- Expenses burden due to Natural disaster ; such as bad weather , land slide
Our family of 4 trekked to the base of Annapurna South in March this year (2012). The 14 day trip was organized by the competent staff of Pristine Mountain Adventure . We did several home stays but mostly community lodges many of which were built and benefit the community they are in. Our guide, Narayan, was personable and professional. We felt throughout the whole trip that we were on an outing that not only offered fantistic vistas, delicious meals but also interesting company that we got to know as the days progressed. I think one of the benefits of working with Pristine Mountain was that there was a real tie between them (the staff) and the area that we were trekking through. Our guide and one of the porters was from one of the villages we stayed in and was instrumental in developing this trek. Their intimate knowledge of the area was apparent throughout. As a 65 year old with a new knee I was somewhat apprehensive about the physical challenge of the trek, but everyone was patient and encouraging when I lagged behind and as it turned out the pace of the trek was perfect for me. We also had some rest days at the most stunning sites.The trek is somewhat new, off the beaten track, and had an authentic feel of neighborliness about it. I would highly recommend Pristine Mountain for booking your treks. Professional, competent and friendly
Full package :
00 U.S.$ per person by drive in Tourist Bus
00 U.S.$ per person by flight kathmandu-pokhara-kathmandu
Trekking package only: 00 U.S. $ per person
Hire a guide & porter only:
Guide : 30 U.S.$ per day
Porter: 20 U.S.$ per day
Only hiring guide & porter guest have to pay their transport too.