This trek is newly open for those who are seeking the village tourism and home stay with local people. Guest can fully enjoy with local culture and practices themselves. This is one of the unique chances to learn Nepali culture at on spoil land. Millennium trek is a people based tourism. It covers more than 1, 00,000 people of nine village development committees. This area is ethnically diverse and culturally rich. The trekking period is 5 nights 6 days and each day different community has been selected for lunch and dinner. The cultural program is organized in every evening. The food is totally organic and locally produced. Nothing is served imported. Visitors do not have right to choose their home, the community leader will fixed your home upon arrival in village. Guest is free to join in any household activities like cooking, weaving, farming, cattle herding etc. They will welcome at a community hall with a glass of welcome drink, garland and local musical band.
Day 01: Arrival in the Kathmandu Airport, transfer to Hotel (1340M).
Day 02: Drive/ flight to Pokhara then transfer to the Hotel (900m.)
Day 03: Drive to Gachepani then trek to Rajasthal
Day 04: Trek to Ghaderi
Day 05: Trek to Pokharichhap (kolma)
Day 06: Trek to Pelkachaur
Day 07: Trek to Majhkotsibalaya
Day 08: Trek to Kusum Bhanjyang then drive to pokhara transfer to the Hotel
Day 09: Full Day sightseeing in pokhara valley (Sarangkot sunrise tour , devi's fall , cave , Refugee camp ..old bazaar , bindhabasini temple , seti river gorge , gorkha museum etc.)
Day 10: Drive/ flight to Kathmandu transfer to hotel
Day 11: Full day sight seeing tour in kathmandu
Day 12: Fly out or extra activities
Group size of the Trek
Minimum one person
Maximum 15 person
Trek features :
- Best home stay tour in Nepal
- pectacular mountain views of Annapuran ranges
- Rhododendron flowers forest, many types of orchids
- Millennium cave
- All most all Nepalis' culture & practices.
Grade : Low to Medium
Elevation: Max. 00 Meters. (1710 Meters.)
Accommodation : Home stay
Food: Continental & local
The requirement of equipment is diffrent for each trek. these are common requirment of personnel things for most of our treks. Please feel free to ask for advice we will provide you the best suggestion.
Clothing and Equipment Check List
- Pair of T-shirts and half pants
- Fleece jacket and warm Trousers
- Raincoats & water proof pants
- Thermal underwear
- Windproof jacket
- Fleece/wool warm hat
- Baseball hat or sun hat
- Fleece gloves
- Socks - 3/4 pairs
- Trekking shoes
- Small rucksack for daypack
- Waterbottle (metal )
- Kit Bag medium size
- Trekking poles (optional)
- Sleeping bag down ( -5-10 degree)
- Flash light & batteries
- Small kit bag (valuable things can put inside , pocket knife )
- Sun Cream & lip care cream
- Moist towels for personal hygiene
Price Include :
- Pick & Drop to Airport / Hotel in Kathmandu & required places
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing with Tour guide.
- Food (Breakfast , lunch & dinner with tea -coffee ) in Trekking guest houses .
- Accommodation in trekking area guest houses twin sharing bases on the trek .
- English speaking Government licenses holder trekking guide & Supporters
- Staff food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine are included in trekking.
- Primary First Aid Kits (For the first aid treatment purpose such as bandage , some medicine......)
- Trekking permits & TIMS for Conservation area /Restricted area & all the necessary official documents for trek.
- Transport ; trek start to ending point by private car/van/ Bus.
Price Exclude :
- Nepal entry visa fee and necessary documets
- Flight fare domestic and international .
- Food in Kathmandu or other cities .
- Airport Tax in Domestic & International Airpot & other taxes.
- Personal insurance , equipment ,medical and travel insurance during the trek
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument /donation and some personal expenses.
- Helicopter rescue charge in case of Emergency .
- Staff tips and other personal expenses 9. Expenses burden due to Natural disaster ; such as bad weather , land slide
Testimonials not available
Full package :
1000 U.S.$ per person by drive in Tourist Bus
1000 U.S.$ per person by flight kathmandu-pokhara-kathmandu
Trekking package only: 350 U.S. $ per person
Hire a guide & porter only:
Guide : 30 U.S.$ per day
Porter: 20 U.S.$ per day
Only hiring guide & porter guest have to pay their transport too.