Salvation is a holy word when it pronounce you get ride from sin. Muktinath is a Nepali word describe for salvation god. Mukti- salvation or get nirvana and nath – God or Leader. There are 4 important holy places for Hindus and it is belief that who visited these holy places no need to make more worshiping and will be heaven after their death. It is an ardent wish or a dream if you may say, of every Hindu to get Mukti-Nirvana from this cycle taking births over and over again. It is belief of the Hindus that this world is "MAYA" (an illusion) and the earliest one gets out of it the better and a visit to Muktinath will help them achieve that goal. Since then it called Muktinath. The Hindus call it Muktichhetra (Place of salvation)
Vishnu turned into Shaligram ((Ammonite) because of the Brinda's Cures. Hindu believes that lord Vishnu got salvation from curse of Brinda (wife of Jalandhar) here. Kagbeni (Kaligandaki river bank) is a only one place where you can find the Shaligram . So it is important place to visit for the Hindus pilgrims. This temple is open daily and specially in Rishitarpani, Ram Nawami, and Bijay Dashami thousands of pilgrims visit this holy place to celebrate the festival
Major attraction in Muktinath
- Muktinath Temple
- Kunda (Holy Pond)
- Mukti Dhara (108 spouts )
- Syami Narayan
- Shaligrams (fossils )
Trip Duration: 6 days
Name of the Tour: Pilgrimage tour
Maximum altitude: 3,800 Meters
Trip Start & End: Kathmandu
Day 01 : Kathmandu arrival & visit Pashupatinath Temple
Day 02 : Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara.
Day 03 : Fly From Pokhara to Jomsom and drive to Muktinath - Jomsom.
Day 04 : Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara and Pokhara City Tour
Day 05 : Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu on the way visit Manakamana Temple
Day 06 : Final Departure
Cost: 84,980 Nepali Rupee for 2 person, for group will be discount
- Airport Pick up & Drop Transportation by private vehicle.
- Twin sharing accommodation at Kathmandu/Pokhara and Jomsom with breakfast.
- Sightseeing in Pokhara Escorted with English Speaking Guide.
- Kathmandu /Pokhara/ Kathmandu by tourist coach.
- Pokhara/ Jomsom/ Pokhara flight fare.
- Jomsom/ Muktinath / Jomsom by Jeep.
- Muktinath permit.
- ACAP fee, Tims card
- International Airfare
- Airport Departure taxes/Excess baggage charges.
- Entrance fees.
- Lunch/Dinner in Kathmandu, Pokhara & Jomsom.
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency.
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire)
- Client's insurance, Items of personal nature i.e. Soft/hard drinks, Tips etc.
- Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. in such case extra will be charged as per actual.