There are a number of ways to visit this region. The first and easy route is from Pokhara. It can be managed by a drive of about 6-7 hours by Tourist bus or a direct flight from Kathmandu .Then you will meet the enchanting Pokhara. Normally you can spend one night in Pokhara & the next morning you will be on the lap of the Annapurna range. While going around in this trek you witness stone engraved Buddhist culture that touches the heart of every trekker and climber. The glacier fed aqua blue water of Kaligandaki along with the tributaries, shade the natural colour, throughout the whole way up to Tilicho Lake. Main attractions of this area are tented camp in the lap of the Nilgiri mountain ranges, Nema Phung Cave, Nar & Phu gaou, Kangla- pass , the snow filled Tilicho Lake & Throng_ la Pass. After having successful enjoyed the Tilicho Lake. you can also get the opportunity to view the mixed culture of Hinduism & Buddhism on your way back to Jomsom (Both monasteries and temples are worship by Hindus & Buddhists . )
Nar-Phu trek with Tilicho lake
Day to day Itinerary (15 days trekking)
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu airport(1350m.), Pick up then transfer to the Hotel
Day 2: Full day Sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley, 5-6hrs
Day 3: Kathmandu to Bhulbhule ( 706m), Drive 4-5hour by car/bus to Beshishaar & trek gradual up
Day 4: Trek to Jagat - 5hrs (1300m.)- Gradual up & down
Day 5: Trek to Dharapani -5hrs (1860m) Gradual up steep ups
Day 6: Trek to Koto - 5 hrs (2600m.)- Steep up & Gradual ups
Day 7: Trek to Dharmashala -7-8 hrs (3220m.)- steep up
Day 8: Trek to Kyang - 6 hrs (3740m.)- Steep ups & down
Day 9: Trek to Phu village 4 hrs. ( 4050m.) gradual & steep ups, lunch then sightseeing around Phu village.
Day 10: Trek to Junam -5 hrs (3550m.)- Steep up & down.
Day 11: Trek to Nar - 4/5 hrs(4150m.)- Steep down & ups. Lunch & sightseeing tour in Nar village.
Day 12: Trek to Kangla Phedi - 3 hrs (4530m.) Gradual ups
Day 13: Trek to Ngawal (3657m.) via Kangla pass (5322m.) steep ups & down.
Day 14: Trek to Manang 3/4 hrs (3540m.) down , gradual ups.
Day 15: Trek to Tilicho Base Camp 6/7 hrs (4300m.)- Steep up & landslide path area.
Day 16: Trek to Tilicho Lake eastern camp site 4/5 hrs. (5100m)
lunch then explore Tilicho lake.
Day 17: Trek to Misikantala Phedi(00m.) via Misikantala pass (5300m.) steep ups & downs.
Day 18: Trek to Jomsom 6-7 hrs. (2710m.) steep downs.
Day 19: Fly to Pokhara
Day17: Trek to Shree kharka 5-6 hrs. (3900m) Steep downs & landslide area
Day 18: Trek to Yakkharka -4 hrs (4050m.)- gradual ups & down.
Day 19: Trek to Throng-Phedi - 5hrs(4450m.)- Gradual up.
Day 20: Trek to Muktinath- 7-8hrs (3800m.) Steep up to Throng-La (5416m.) then Steep down
Day 21: Trek to Jomsom 5 hrs (2710m.) steep down & gradual down
Day 22: Fly out to Pokhara
Day 23 : Rest in pokhara (850m.)Sightseeing & extra activities.
Day 24: Drive / flight to kathmandu , fare well dinner in Nepali restaurant.
Day 25: Flight back to home or extra activities
Trekking in Annapurna region
Group size of the Trek
Minimum one person
Maximum 15 person
Trek features :
- Best .................
- spectacular mountain views of Annapuran ranges
- Rhododendron flowers forest, many types of orchids
- Gurung culture & practices.
Grade : Hard / strenuous
Elevation: Max. 5416 Meters. (Throng- La)
Accommodation : Tea House/ Tented camp
The requirement of equipment is diffrent for each trek. these are common requirment of personnel things for most of our treks. Please feel free to ask for advice we will provide you the best suggestion.
Clothing and Equipment Check List
- Pair of T-shirts and half pants
- Fleece jacket and warm Trousers
- Raincoats & water proof pants
- Down jacket
- Thermal underwear
- Windproof jacket
- Fleece/wool warm hat
- Baseball hat or sun hat
- Snow & sun glasses
- Fleece gloves
- Socks - 3/4 pairs
- Socks- woolen
- Trekking shoes
- Ligh sport shoes
- Small rucksack for daypack
- Waterbottle (metal )
- Kit Bag medium size
- Trekking poles (optional)
- Sleeping bag down ( -5-10 degree)
- Flash light & batteries
- Small kit bag (valuable things can put inside , pocket knife )
- Sun Cream & lip care cream
- Moist towels for personal hygiene
in you need more information please write us
Price Include :
- Pick & Drop to Airport / Hotel in Kathmandu & required places
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing with Tour guide.
- Food (Breakfast , lunch & dinner with tea -coffee ) in Trekking guest houses .
- Accommodation in trekking area guest houses twin sharing bases on the trek .
- English speaking Government licenses holder trekking guide & Supporters
- Staff food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine are included in trekking.
- Primary First Aid Kits (For the first aid treatment purpose such as bandage , some medicine......)
- Trekking permits & TIMS for Conservation area /Restricted area & all the necessary official documents for trek.
- Transport ; trek start to ending point by private car/van/ Bus.
Price Exclude :
- Nepal entry visa fee and necessary documets
- Flight fare domestic and international .
- Food in Kathmandu or other cities .
- Airport Tax in Domestic & International Airpot & other taxes.
- Personal insurance , equipment ,medical and travel insurance during the trek
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument /donation and some personal expenses.
- Helicopter rescue charge in case of Emergency .
- Staff tips and other personal expenses
- Expenses burden due to Natural disaster ; such as bad weather , land slide
Testimonials not available
Full package :
00 U.S.$ per person by drive in Tourist Bus
00 U.S.$ per person by flight kathmandu-pokhara-kathmandu
Trekking package only: 00 U.S. $ per person
Hire a guide & porter only:
Guide : 30 U.S.$ per day
Porter: 20 U.S.$ per day
Only hiring guide & porter guest have to pay their transport too.