Itinerary Details of Rara Lake Trek
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport and transfer to Hotel (1350m)
Day 02: Fly from Kathmandu to Nepalganj(45min.) or drive (10-12 hrs.) Nepalganj (152M). In addition, over night in hotel.
Day 03: Fly from Nepalgunj to Jhuphal(370m) & trek to Chala Chaur (2900m), 5 hours.
Day 04: Trek to Bhargaon(2700m), 5 hours.
Day 05: Trek to Pina (2380m.), which takes about 5-6 hours.
Day 06: Trek to Gumgarhi (2580m.) about 5-6 hours.
Day 07: Trek to Rara Lake (3060m.), 5-6 five hours.
Day 08: Rest day at Rara Lake, enjoy with view of lake, wild animals, and natural beauty of Dolpo areas.
Day 09: Trek to Jhari (2630m), about 5 hours.
Day 10: Trek to Bhargaon(2700m) via Ghurchi Lagna pass (3450m) about 6 hours.
Day 11: Trek to Patmara(2920m), about 4-5 hours.
Day 12: Trek to Jhuphal( 2370m) about 6 hours.
Day 13: Fly from Juphal to Nepalganj then Nepalganj to Kathmandu by flight and transfer to hotel.
Day 14: Full Day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley (DurbarSquare, Swoyambhunath, Boudhanath & Pashupatinath) , evening time farewell dinner at Nepalese restaurant with cultural show
Day 15: Departure to your own departure or extra activities (visit pokhara and Chitwan recommended).
Trekking in National park region
Group size of the Trek
Minimum 2 person
Maximum 10 person
Trek features :
- one of the famous national park in Nepal .
- Habitat of the Musk deep , Himalayan black beer.
- Off the bitten trail , high himalayan ridge with alpine forest.
- Glimps of the non spoiled cultural hot bed site.
Clothing and Equipment Check List
- Pair of T-shirts and half pants
- Fleece jacket and warm Trousers
- Raincoats & water proof pants
- Down jacket
- Thermal underwear
- Windproof jacket
- Fleece/wool warm hat
- Baseball hat or sun hat
- Snow & sun glasses
- Fleece gloves
- Socks - 3/4 pairs
- Socks- woolen
- Trekking shoes
- Ligh sport shoes
- Small rucksack for daypack
- Waterbottle (metal )
- Kit Bag medium size
- Trekking poles (optional)
- Sleeping bag down ( -5-10 degree)
- Flash light & batteries
- Small kit bag (valuable things can put inside , pocket knife )
- Sun Cream & lip care cream
- Moist towels for personal hygiene
if you need more information please write us
Testimonials not available
Full package :
1900 U.S.$ per person flight to Nepalganj - Jhuphal both way. 1700 U.S.$ per person Drive to Nepalganj by local bus
Trekking package only: 1100 U.S. $ per person
Hire a guide & porter only:
Guide : 40 U.S.$ per day
Porter: 30 U.S.$ per day
Only hiring guide & porter guest have to pay their transport too.