There are a number of ways for approaching this region. The first and original route is from Jiri but nowadays a direct flight is available from Kathmandu to Lukla (28,00 meters) in which we can get wonderful view of the creation of nature while flying. From Lukla the further you move, the more captivated you will be with the natural charm. Snow capped peaks and stone engraved Buddhist culture touch the heart of every trekker and climber. The glacier fed aqua blue water of Dudha Koshi and Bhotekoshi along with the tributaries shade the natural color throughout the whole way up to Namchebazaar . Main attractions of this area are historical Tangboche Monastery, snow filled Gokyo Lake and Everest base camp. Trekkers can choose any simple and welcoming guest houses run by local people in Tibetan style. You can experience the staying in the remotest areas with some of the rarest & brave people of the world. Treks range from one week to one month according to your preference. It is advised to take rest for a few days on the way as going up directly might cause acclimatization problem.
Day 1: Ariival in kathmandu (1350m.) airport ,Pick up then transfer to Hotel.
Day 2: Full day Sight seeing in Kathmandu valley & Trekking preparation.
Day 3: Flight to Lukla Airport then trek to Phakding (2623m.) , gradual up, 4 hours.
Day 4: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m.) Steep up, 6hrs.
Day 5: Rest day for acclimatization, sight seeing
Day 6: Trek to Thame(3800m.), gradual up & explore the Thame monastery, 5-6hrs.
Day 7: Trek to Khumjung (3790m.), visit Sherpa village, 5-6hrs.
Day 8: Trek to Tengboche (3860m.) steep downs & ups & visit Tangboche Monastery, 4 hrs.
Day 9: Trek to Monjo (2820m.) , steep downs & ups, 6hrs.
Day10: Trek to Lukla (2860m.), flat & ups-downs, 4 hrs.
Day 11: Flight to Kathmandu (1350m.) then transfer to the Hotel
Day 12: Rest , shopping & farewell dinner in Nepali restaurant .
Day 13: Fly out to the destination or Visit Pokhara & Chitwan (Really famous for crystal lake with panorama mountain views , Jungle safari & many more)
Trekking in Everest region
Group size of the Trek
Minimum one person
Maximum 15 person
Trek features :
- Best mountain views (Everest & its' range)
- Sherpa's culture & practices
- Tibetian culture & practices
- Gompa & Monasteries
Grade : Medium
Elevation: Max. 3860 Meters. (Tengboche)
Accommodation : Tea House/ Tented camp
The requirement of equipment is diffrent for each trek. these are common requirment of personnel things for most of our treks. Please feel free to ask for advice we will provide you the best suggestion.
Clothing and Equipment Check List
- Pair of T-shirts and half pants
- Fleece jacket and warm Trousers
- Raincoats & water proof pants
- Down jacket
- Thermal underwear
- Windproof jacket
- Fleece/wool warm hat
- Baseball hat or sun hat
- Snow & sun glasses
- Fleece gloves
- Socks - 3/4 pairs
- Socks- woolen
- Trekking shoes
- Light sport shoes
- Small rucksack for day pack
- Water bottle (metal )
- Kit Bag medium size
- Trekking poles (optional)
- Sleeping bag down ( -5-10 degree)
- Flash light & batteries
- Small kit bag (valuable things can put inside , pocket knife )
- Sun Cream & lip care cream
- Moist towels for personal hygiene
in you need more information please write us
Price Include :
- Pick & Drop to Airport / Hotel in Kathmandu & required places
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing with Tour guide.
- Food (Breakfast , lunch & dinner with tea -coffee ) in Trekking guest houses .
- Accommodation in trekking area guest houses twin sharing bases on the trek .
- English speaking Government licenses holder trekking guide & Supporters
- Staff food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine are included in trekking.
- Primary First Aid Kits (For the first aid treatment purpose such as bandage , some medicine......)
- Trekking permits & TIMS for Conservation area /Restricted area & all the necessary official documents for trek.
- Transport ; trek start to ending point by private car/van/ Bus.
Price Exclude :
- Nepal entry visa fee and necessary documets
- Flight fare domestic and international .
- Food in Kathmandu or other cities .
- Airport Tax in Domestic & International Airpot & other taxes.
- Personal insurance , equipment ,medical and travel insurance during the trek
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument /donation and some personal expenses.
- Helicopter rescue charge in case of Emergency .
- Staff tips and other personal expenses
- Expenses burden due to Natural disaster ; such as bad weather , land slide
Testimonials not available
Full package :
1100 U.S.$ per person
Trekking package only: 900 U.S. $ per person
Hire a guide & porter only:
Guide : 30 U.S. $ per day
Porter: 20 U.S. $ per day
Guest need to pay guide & porter transport also