The Manaslu trek is one of the adventure treks in Nepal. This trek is famous and popular in these days because of its unique nature. You need to challenge with nature before to do this trek. It means everyone need to be fit by physically and mentally .This trek serve you the unique culture, lovely mountains views., experience about ups and downs trails in the high mountain trail sides.
Tsum Valley Manaslu
Day to day itinerary
Day 01: Drive Kathmandu (1350m.) to Gorkha (1143m.). Stay overnight in camp.
Day 02: Trek from Gorkha to Khanchok (956m.). Stay overnight in camp.
Day 03: Trek from Khanchok to Arughat Bazaar (530m.). Stay overnight in camp
Day 04: Trek from Arughat Bazaar to Soti Khola (730m.). Stay overnight in camp.
Day 05: Trek from Soti Khola to Machha Khola (930m.). Stay overnight in camp.
Day 06: Trek from Machha Khola to Jagat (1410m.). Stay overnight in camp.
Day 07: Trek from Jagat to Philim (1570m.). Stay overnight in camp.
Day 08: Trek from Philim to Chumling (2368m.). Stay overnight in camp.
Day 09: Trek from Chumling to Chhokangparo (3010m.). Stay overnight in camp.
Day 10: Rest day at Chhokangparo/ Shiar Khola valley. Stay overnight in camp.
Day 11: Trek from Chhokangparo to Nile (3361m.). Stay overnight in camp.
Day 12: Trek from Nile to Bhajyo/Chhekya (4030m). Stay overnight in camp.
Day 13: Trek from Bhajyo to Rachen Gumba (3240m.). Stay overnight in camp.
Day 14: Trek from Rachen Gumba to Chumje/Tumje (3200m.). Stay overnight in camp.
Day 15: Trek from Chumje to Bihi (2130m.). Stay overnight in camp.
Day 16: Trek from Bihi to Namrung (2660m.). Stay overnight in camp.
Day 17: Trek from Namrung to Lhogaon (3180m.). Stay overnight in camp.
Day 18: Trek from Lhogaon to Samagaon/Ro (3525m.). Stay overnight in camp.
Day 19: Trek from Samagaon to Samdo (3860 m.). Stay overnight in camp.
Day 20: Trek from Samdo to Larkya La Phedi (4460m.). Stay overnight in camp.
Day 21: Trek from Larkya La Phedi to Bimthang/Bhimdang (3610m.) via Larkya La (5106m.). Stay overnight in camp.
Day 22: Trek from Bimtangkothi to Dharapani (1920m.). Stay overnight in camp.
Day 23: Trek from Dharapani to Jagat (1300m.). Stay overnight in camp.
Day 24: Trek from Jagat to Nagdi (930m.). Stay overnight in camp.
Day 25: Trek from Nagdi to Besishahar (760m.). Stay overnight in camp.
Day 26: Drive from Besishahar to Pokhara.
Day 27:Full day sightseeing tour in Pokhara
Day28: Drive to Kathmandu by tourist bus (6-7 hrs.)Or flight (25min.)
Trekking in Manaslu region
Group size of the Trek
Minimum 2 person
Maximum 15 person
Trek features :
- Best trekking destination for adventure seekers.
- spectacular mountain views of Annapuran & Manaslu ranges
- Rhododendron flowers forest, many types of orchids
- Mixed bhotia culture and habitat.
Grade : Hard - Strenuous
Elevation: Max. 5106 m. Meters. (Larkya pass)
Accommodation : Tea House/ Tented camp
The requirement of equipment is diffrent for each trek. these are common requirment of personnel things for most of our treks. Please feel free to ask for advice we will provide you the best suggestion.
Clothing and Equipment Check List
- Pair of T-shirts and half pants
- Fleece jacket and warm Trousers
- Raincoats & water proof pants
- Down jacket
- Thermal underwear
- Windproof jacket
- Fleece/wool warm hat
- Baseball hat or sun hat
- Snow & sun glasses
- Fleece gloves
- Socks - 3/4 pairs
- Socks- woolen
- Trekking shoes
- Ligh sport shoes
- Small rucksack for daypack
- Waterbottle (metal )
- Kit Bag medium size
- Trekking poles (optional)
- Sleeping bag down ( -5-10 degree)
- Flash light & batteries
- Small kit bag (valuable things can put inside , pocket knife )
- Sun Cream & lip care cream
- Moist towels for personal hygiene
in you need more information please write us
Price Include :
- Pick & Drop to Airport / Hotel in Kathmandu & required places
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing with Tour guide.
- Food (Breakfast , lunch & dinner with tea -coffee ) in Trekking guest houses .
- Accommodation in trekking area guest houses twin sharing bases on the trek .
- English speaking Government licenses holder trekking guide & Supporters
- Staff food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine are included in trekking.
- Primary First Aid Kits (For the first aid treatment purpose such as bandage , some medicine......)
- Trekking permits & TIMS for Conservation area /Restricted area & all the necessary official documents for trek.
- Transport ; trek start to ending point by private car/van/ Bus.
Price Exclude :
- Nepal entry visa fee and necessary documets
- Flight fare domestic and international .
- Food in Kathmandu or other cities .
- Airport Tax in Domestic & International Airpot & other taxes.
- Personal insurance , equipment ,medical and travel insurance during the trek
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument /donation and some personal expenses.
- Helicopter rescue charge in case of Emergency .
- Staff tips and other personal expenses
- Expenses burden due to Natural disaster ; such as bad weather, land slide
- Bar bills such as Mineral water, cola , beer , hard drinks & personal things.
Testimonials not available
Full package :
3000 U.S.$ per person by drive in Tourist Bus
3200 U.S.$ per person by flight kathmandu-pokhara-kathmandu
Trekking package only: 2600 U.S. $ per person