Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1350m.) , pick up then transfer to Hotel.
Day 2: Full day Sight seeing around Kathmandu Valley.
Day 3: Drive or flight to Pokhara (915m.) then transfer to Hotel
Trek start: Trekking (14 days)
Day 1: Fly to Jomsom then trek to Kagbeni (2800 m.) 3 hours.
Restricted area start
Day 2: Trek to Tsaile(3050m.) 5-6hrs, gradual , steep ups & downs.
Day 3: Trek to Syammochen (3800m.) 6-7 hrs, Steep trail, cross Vena -La 3860m , desert land with beautiful views.
Day 4: Trek to Ghami (3520 m.), 6-7hrs, Pleasant trail,cross the passes ; Nyi-la 4010m & Ghami la 3765m -gradual & steep ups & downs.
Day 5: Trek to T-Sarang (3560m,), 6-7 hrs. cross the Mane wall and steep ups Choyo la 3870m then beautiful view of the Tsarang valley gradual down.
Day 6: Trek to Lo_Manthang (3780m.), 5-6 hours , gradual ,steep ups & downs, passing though Sungda chhorten , Sungda -la 3910m., windy pass .
Day 7: Rest day, exploration surrounding the Lo Mangthang, meet with former king , visit Chhoser cave etc.
Day 8: Trek to Yara (3650m.) 6-7 hrs, gradul , steep ups & downs, beautiful landscape
Day 9: Trek to Ghara visit Luri- Gumba (historic place to visit ) and back to Yara (there is no any guest house at Ghara)
Day 10: Trek to Tange (3240m.) 5-6 hrs, gradual , steep ups & downs with scenic view.
Day 11: Trek to Chhuksang (2980m.), 9-10 hrs , steep ups to Paha then steep downs.
Day 12: Trek to Muktinath (3760m) 5-6 hours , gradual ,steep ups & downs , beautiful landscape along trail passing Gyu-La 4077m.
Restricted area end
Day 13: Trek to Jomsom (2700m) , 5 hours , gradual & steep down hills , along with kaligandaki river.
Day 14: Fly back to pokhara (850m.), free day at pokhara
Day 18: Drive or flight to Kathmandu., farewell dinner in Nepali restaurant.
Day 19: Fly back to own destination or extra activities.
- Drive from pokhara to Beni by public bus / car to Beni then drive by jeep/bus to Tatopani (hot spring) 6-7 hours drives -1190m., o/n at guest house.
- Drive to Ghasa by jeep/ bus then change the bus / jeep to Kagbeni (2800m.), o/n at guest house.
- Trek to Tsaile(2875m.) 5-6hrs, gradual up, o/n at guest house.
- Trek to Geling(3520m.) 5-6hrs, Steep trail & desert land with beautiful views , o/n at guest house.
- Trek to Tsarang(3580m.),5-6hrs, Pleasant trail, cross the pass at 3600m & gentle down o/n at guest house.
- Trek to Lo_Mangthang(3780m.),Gradual ups & downs, o/n at guest house.
- Rest day, Exploration surrounding the Lo Mangthang o/n at guest house.
- Trek to Yara(3650m.), 6 hrs o/n tented camp.
- Trek to Bas Khola – 5 to 6 hrs and o/n at tented camp.
- Trek to Damodar Kund (Lake) 4890m – 5 to 6 hrs and o/n at tented camp.
- Trek to Dhechang Khola – 5 to 6 hrs and o/n at tented camp.
- Trek to Tange(3240m.)- 5 to 6 hrs and o/n at tented camp.
- Trek to Tetang (3040m.)– 5-6 hrs and o/n at tented camp.
- Trek to Muktinath (3800m.) via Gyu La (4070m.)- 6 hrs and o/n at guest house
- Drive to Tatopani (1190m.) 6-7 hrs.
- Drive to Pokhara (850m.) 6-7 hrs.
For more options please write us mail we will make your suitable plan on your demand .
Trekking in Restricted Area / Annapurna Region
Group size of the Trek
Minimum 2 person
Maximum 15 person
Trek features :
- Mixed culture ; Buddhist & Tibetian culture
- cultural heritage site for Buddhism
- Views of the Dhaulagiri and Annapurna ranges.
- Different types of orchids and alpine forests and bushes.
- Old Tibetan monastery, famous pilgrimage Temple Muktinath just at the roots of the mountain.
- World’s deepest gorge (Dana 1400m.) between the Dhaulagiri (8167m) & Annapurna 1 (8091m.).
- Beautiful waterfalls (Rupchechhahara).
- Hot spring on the way.
Grade : Medium & Hard
Elevation: Max. 3780 Meters. (Lo- Mangthang )
Accommodation : Tea House/ Tented camp
The requirement of equipment is diffrent for each trek. these are common requirment of personnel things for most of our treks. Please feel free to ask for advice we will provide you the best suggestion.
Clothing and Equipment Check List
- Pair of T-shirts and half pants
- Fleece jacket and warm Trousers
- Raincoats & water proof pants
- Down jacket
- Thermal underwear
- Windproof jacket
- Fleece/wool warm hat
- Baseball hat or sun hat
- Snow & sun glasses
- Fleece gloves
- Socks - 3/4 pairs
- Socks- woolen
- Trekking shoes
- Ligh sport shoes
- Small rucksack for daypack
- Waterbottle (metal )
- Kit Bag medium size
- Trekking poles (optional)
- Sleeping bag down ( -5-10 degree)
- Flash light & batteries
- Small kit bag (valuable things can put inside , pocket knife )
- Sun Cream & lip care cream
- Moist towels for personal hygiene
if you need more information please write us
June 5 2013
We trekked to LoMangthang and we had a wonderful time. The scenery is amazing. Our guide(Dipesh ) was very helpful and informative. He arranged good tea houses for us. Dipak, our porter, always had a smile on his face , even after some very long days of walking. They were always encouraging " Bistarai, Bistarai " slowly , slowly. We made it ! I had my birthday on the trek, and they carried cake all the way from Pokhara to help me celebrate. It made the day very special. They also gave me a beautiful Pashmina which i will always treasure. Every thing was arranged for us- all the decisions we had to make were what foods to order. Plane tickets . jeep rides etc. all happened effortlessly on our part. I'm sure a lot of work happened behind the scenes, but it was really nice not having about anything. I Highly Recommend Pristine Trekking .
Thank you !
Callie Vanderbilt & John Mc Harney
New Mexico , U.S.A.
Full package :
2350 U.S.$ per person by drive in Tourist Bus Kathmandu-pokhara- kathmandu (Fly in fly out from Jomsom)
2020 U.S.$ per person by flight kathmandu-pokhara-kathmandu (Fly in & out from Jomsom), 12 days trek